Tuesday, February 2, 2010

News update

We have to send her to Trichy ( India ) due to affordable the amount RM 19,000 so far we have managed to collect and also we have to manage lodging, food, tranposrt and medical treatment

Due to my financial difficulties, I had to send my daughter to Thrichy of ABC Hospital. The doctor had examinated her and later the doctor had given a referral letter to go to Apollo Hospital in Chennai and this is due to the complication and a blunder done by our local doctor. The stenting on her chest was not done properly and that's why she having pain due to low blood flow supplying to her hand.

I was hoping very much that doctor in Thricy, would able to treat her due to my ability to support financially and now I am facing more financial difficulties as I have no choice because the experts in Apollo has a best vascular doctor and also they have the latest mordern equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment